The MSS Committee are looking for fresh blood to join us and help keep the MSS running smoothly throughout the 2019-2020 season and beyond.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities that the MSS Committee share:
- Arranging, publicising, and confirming the numbers for, live match screenings at the Dog and Truck
- Sourcing, arranging, and confirming away-friendly pubs for Boro fans to wet their whistle at before away games
- Helping organise transport to certain away days (including the ever popular MSS boat)
- Supporting raffle draws and other initiatives to raise money for Zoe’s Place, the MSS’ nominated charity
- Assisting with email sends and website updates
- Helping manage the MSS social media channels
- Acting as a link between the Committee and the MSS sports teams
- Attending the MSS monthly meeting as often as possible
So if you’re keen to get involved then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a message on Facebook or Twitter with a quick blurb about yourself.
We’ll then be in touch to discuss next steps which will likely involve you attending one of our monthly meetings.