The MSS Committee are looking for fresh blood to join us and help keep the MSS running smoothly throughout the 2019-2020 season and beyond.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities that the MSS Committee share:
- Arranging, publicising, and confirming the numbers for, live match screenings at the Dog and Truck
- Sourcing, arranging, and confirming away-friendly pubs for Boro fans to wet their whistle at before away games
- Helping organise transport to certain away days (including the ever popular MSS boat)
- Supporting raffle draws and other initiatives to raise money for Zoe’s Place, the MSS’ nominated charity
- Assisting with email sends and website updates
- Helping manage the MSS social media channels
- Acting as a link between the Committee and the MSS sports teams
- Attending the MSS monthly meeting as often as possible
So if you’re keen to get involved then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a message on Facebook or Twitter with a quick blurb about yourself.
We’ll then be in touch to discuss next steps which will likely involve you attending one of our monthly meetings.
It’s that time of year where we send all of our love and support from MSS to Zoe’s Place.
Having supported Zoe’s Place for several years now I’m sure we all know about the amazing work that this Teesside based baby and children’s hospice undertakes. The staff provide first-class care and support for very sick children and their affected families.
Each year MSS donate gifts to Zoe’s Place so that the children can receive a little bit of joy this Christmas. This year is no different!
Just click the link below and purchase one, or as many gifts as you can, and they’ll be posted straight to Zoe’s Place, ready to wrap and give out to these incredible children.
MSS Zoe’s Place Christmas Wishlist
Closing date is Friday 14th December. Thanks as always for your support.
Middlesbrough Supporters South is delighted to announce its involvement with the new Middlesbrough Supporters Forum!
As part of a special pre-match programme, we’ve teamed up with ParmStar and One Mile End for the ultimate pre-game experience.
The Zoe’s Place Christmas Appeal has ended for another year, and what a year it has been.
The MSS Christmas Appeal in aid of Zoe’s Place is back for its seventh year!
BREAKING | MSS have reached a deal with Walkabout Temple for the full 2016/17 season.
After hundreds of votes were cast, the midfield enforcer Adam Clayton was crowned MSS Player of the Year for 2015/16 season.
Voting for the annunal MSS Player of the Year award is now open!
Middlesbrough FC have been through the wringer this year, from highs of Old Trafford and last gasp winners to lows of Rotherham and Charlton away. But now is the time for you to pick your MSS Player of the Year. Last year George Friend got the gong and he is surely in contention again this year.
Cast your vote here!
Voting closes at Midnight on Monday 25th April.
The MSS boat is back and ready to set sail for Charlton.